Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 22 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

09.11.2012

Getting so close to the end I can almost taste feel it! Pretty excited to see how much progress I've made in just over three weeks of little more than clean eating and supplements! No counting points, no starving myself to death, no dreaded trips to the gym daily- feeling like I just crashed someones wedding walking through the dang place, no living off vegetable soup, cabbage soup, progresso soup, or lemon/molasses/hot sauce juice, or any kind of juice for that matter! I actually tried to live on V-8 at one point...you can't, in case you were wondering...well- you can't for very LONG anyway- 2 days, tops! No specialty foods that can only be ordered for the southern most point of India, come packaged- YUM, shelf stable lasagna- my favorite!, no foods that taste like anything BUT food- unseasoned Rye crisps anyone?- but wait I have a low fat, processed, nondairy, garlic flavored cheese wedge to smear on it...anyone??

I've actually been EATING; 3 balanced meals and two snacks daily and taking supplements- THAT'S IT! wow....seriously? Yup. Hmph. Salmon, avocado, cashews, mocha chocolate meal replacement shakes....yeah, SERIOUSLY! Lovin it!

diet, weight loss product, weight loss after baby, cleanse
Lunch today, warm salmon and baby kale salad!
Are you on Day 22 of The 24 Day Challenge? What have been your favorite clean foods to eat? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment