Friday, September 14, 2012

Free Day Tastes Best When You've Earned It

I didn't get too crazy, but did realize it's actually harder to eat off plan than it is on plan...who knew? Glad to be back at it today for my second phase of Lean in 13. I chose MNS Max E this time around as it is formulated to boost energy and as a Mom I need all the energy assistance I can get, especially since my 15 month old has an unlimitted supply. Too bad they can't bottle that-cause he could supply a small village!

Here's what I'm working with this phase:



weight loss after baby, post baby weight loss, diet
I'm thinking purple is my new favorite color!







In other news...Mr. Water Diet finished the cleanse and lost a total of 10lbs and dropped a pants size- and he keeps stealing my Mango Strawberry Spark packets, so he must like them or something!


Are you making any changes to product based on how your first 24 Days went?

No comments:

Post a Comment