Saturday, September 15, 2012

Today I Choose To BE Better

After a couple days to processes my results on The 24 Day Challenge I have come to the realization that I am really happy with the progress I have made so far. I have decided my original expectations were wack- especially when I have been looking for a long term lifestyle of being energized and healthy- not a quick fix. I probably could have lost more weight in 24 days using other methods or "diets"- but would it have been HEALTHY? Sustainable? Affected my ability to nurse? I'm not looking for a gimmick, a band aid, or even a miracle pill or set of pills for that matter.

Change. That's really what it's all about- wanting to be better tomorrow than I am today. I need to not over complicate the simplicity of investing in myself today to BE a better "me" tomorrow.


What changes would you like to see for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment