Sunday, September 30, 2012

The 24 Day Challenge for Teens

Still paying for my little adventure hike yesterday, my calves and shoulders are so sore! I actually went to bed last night and thanks to the baby being exhausted as well I got 12 hours of much needed zzz's! Who knows how many calories I burned yesterday but I'm going with A LOT! Since I had a huge lunch of grilled chicken, vegi soup and salad at Red Robin when I got back (and after I showered of course) I wasn't really that hungry for dinner later so I just had 2 hard boiled eggs and a few pickle flavored cashews- which makes for awesome morning breath- just sayin!

While I was out taking on mountains yesterday another shipment arrived- one of my Beasties T. is taking on the challenge as well as my 15 year old daughter, Alyssa! I am so excited for both of them and will keep you posted on their progress. The products are safe for ANY AGE, so after hearing what great success an 11 year old boy had on The 24 Day Challenge I asked Lyss if it was something she wanted to do- and it was a BIG YES! She's been struggling with her weight her whole life and how awesome is it that I have found the key! She's starting tomorrow and here's what her kit looks like.

weight loss, losing weight, diet, 24 Day Challenge for Teens
You will notice I added the AM Bar so she has another quick breakfast option besides the Meal Replacement Shakes, as well as the Meal Replacement Bar for lunch as we all know how "nutritious" school lunch is...don't even get me started on that one! You know the school systems purchase (at a discount) the leftover crap that isn't sell-able in grocery stores, including tainted meat that is mixed into "okay" meat so they can still make money on it...yeah- pretty gross, unhealthy, you name it! No thanks!

 
What is your favorite packed lunch idea for kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment