Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Monday no Fun-day

Had a huge case of the Monday's yesterday and still didn't feel that great from the day before so I didn't really feel like having to "cook" dinner. I remembered I had that 2nd dinner I threw in the freezer from my Winco trip....remember this?
 

post baby weight loss, losing weight after baby, getting fit after baby


post baby weight loss, losing weight after baby, getting fit after babyI just threw the whole frozen chunk into the crock pot around 1pm and cooked on high till about 5:30. I shredded it and left it in there about another 30 minutes. The guys had it on brown rice and us ladies did lettuce wraps topped with shredded carrot- was just as good the second time around:)








I also upgrades sizes of my favorite snack yesterday...I am a sucker cause this jar was NOT on sale and cost me $4.99...BAD to go shopping when you are hungry!
post baby weight loss, losing weight after baby, getting fit after baby
 
What is your guilty impulse buy when you shop hungry?



No comments:

Post a Comment