Friday, November 30, 2012

Day Four- ....I got nothin' streaks over




I might need to change this week to hail to the hummus week- who knew? Same breakfast today as the first three days...boring I know!







Was super backed up at work today since I had yesterday off and of course that's when bottom drops out and everyone is in a panic...added some mixed nuts to my pickled nuts for a bit of flare.






Got a brilliant idea at lunch to make "egg salad" with egg whites and hummus- TA-DA- AMAZING!







I steamed up some brussel sprouts to make sure the house was EXTRA stinky.....













Parky decided to try out the Rock Diet....probably not so great for your teeth...







I blew it on dinner and exercise today- Paul is on vacation and we don't have the NFL network so we HAD to go see the game at the local bar...I had hummus and whole wheat pita for dinner...and a couple beers....and some garlic fries.... :/   I'm blaming the garlic fries on the punk sitting next to us cause if I didn't have to smell them for 30 minutes I would have been in the clear!

What's your fast food cat nip? Definitely fries for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment