Friday, November 23, 2012

Food Coma Friday

Since I knew this extended weekend was going to be a food fest, I have let myself indulge, but come Monday I am starting another lean in 15 cycle- fight those pounds folks, don't give up! It's much easier to pick yourself up after a weekend or even a week of slips, just don't let it a week turn into a month- it happens before you know it!



 
I outsmarted my Deviled Egg tradition, lunch today- egg salad! 1 hard boiled chopped with the yolk and 3 more with just the egg white part chopped; small squirt of mayo, as much mustard as you like to taste, dab of horse radish, salt and pepper.














 I paired the salad mix with 1/2 piece of Naan bread- which isn't the best-est choice, but it does have higher protein (4g) and fiber(3g) than the other options I had on hand which reminds me I need to order some  Carb Ease Plus for situations like this :/



Avoiding the crowds of shoppers so far today, but I did find one awesome deal online, and I have to venture out eventually because tomorrow is Paul's Birthday and I haven't even shopped for him yet...bad fiance'!


Parker and I have the same feeling about heading out later today...










Any crazy black Friday stories to share? One year when I worked in retail and had to open the doors with security and I saw a child's arm get stuck in the door and her Mom just left her behind!! Finally another lady shielded the poor girl from the moving mob and got her free- I made sure THAT lady got TWO free Rudolf Tree Ornaments...

No comments:

Post a Comment