Saturday, November 17, 2012

Get your mitts off my nuts!

There seems to be more errands to run on the weekend than there is hours to get things done lately...it must be a good thing cause it gets me out of the house and being social- I definitely need more of that!


Hit Target today for my favorite nuts!!!

Oh yeah- bought two cause I had a coupon!!
I <3 you Dill Pickle Cashews!!











I'm mostly lucky when it comes to my nuts because let's face it- you either like "Pickled Flavored" stuff or you don't- but my middle Son- Caden does, so sometimes things get nasty....


Spent the afternoon at a birthday party in the afternoon and YES I had cake, because it was PINK, and moist, and DELICIOUS, but only about half of it so that was good- had a AdvoAM bar on the way there to help keep things under control-  I try to keep extra Snack or Meal Replacement Bars in my purse cause it's when you are hungry with bad options that you make bad choices- so the key is to set yourself up for success by being prepared! It doesn't always work, but hey the odds are better if you are at least prepared- right?

 
 
Is there a flavor of cake that makes you say MEH? I would have to say cherry chip- the kind that has nut pieces in it....I prefer my baked goods nut free!



No comments:

Post a Comment