Thursday, November 15, 2012

Midweek Meltdowns and Other Adventures

If you think for one second Pug's don't have dreams too you would be wrong...
Maybe it's his midlife crisis? I almost had one trying to pull my dog out of this guy's corvette- don't mind my dog shedding in your babe magnet...this week just gets better!
 
 
I apologize in advance for being all over the place this week..and last...pretty much the whole last 20 days have been rough- the approaching holiday's already have me frazzled and I keep telling myself to get it together but I guess I'm really not listening...Maybe my exhausted brain is taking turns resting so only half is working at a time..
 
For those concerned I did manage a shower yesterday...today I am thinking a nap will be taking priority..
 
If you had one hour of uninterrupted time just to yourself TODAY, what would you do?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment