Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Turkeys in the bin may appear SMALLER than actual size

#1 problem with cooking thanksgiving at your own house- yes, that's pretty much my WHOLE fridge! Good news is it fit in the fridge (I swear they look much smaller when they are all chillin in that huge bin at the store). Now fingers crossed it will fit in the pan- I always save that test for the actual day of...I like to spread my stress out over the whole week. :D













Headed out to Costco this afternoon for a few remaining things we still needed, and about 10 we didn't but bought anyway- like these delicious snack-a-roos!

The hummus choices were not the greatest today- it was pine nut or cilantro/jalapeno, which sounded delish but was worried it would be spicy and Parky loves hummus but not so much hot and it's a pretty big tub to take that much of a gamble- the Pine Nut one is a winner though- obviously you can see we dug into as soon as we got home.



Somehow these made it into my cart as well....either my sub-conscious or my alter ego is taking over, I am still fighting my devil egg "tradition" but really we do eat these a lot- toss the yolk and you have a great lean protein that is ready-to-eat, see logic!






 
Do you have a "traditional" food at Holiday's that you are the only one that eats it but you make it every year anyway....or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment